Sunset St. Clair, Toronto
Barbara Muir © 2020
(The sunset last night was spectacular,
turning all the buildings on the south
side of St. Clair gold. Magic.
Wishing you a brilliant
10 Reasons to be happy
It seems like a good day for the simple post 10 reasons to be happy.
What are yours?
1. The sun is slicing into my room and leaving bands of brilliant
light on the yellow walls. Beyond beautiful.
2. The sky is filled with the kinds of clouds I love, puffy and white
racing across the blue, powered by a strong wind.
3. I went for a walk with a good friend and her dog, and the sights
were lovely. Sun everywhere, and people masked and distant
4. I am working on a painting of clouds, and will keep working on
5. I talked to my sister in California, and she is well.
6. I am going to my favourite art store today, and can go inside
and look around. Masked and social distanced of course.
7. I am buying real gold leaf in case I feel like painting a
Klimt. LOL. Yes. Not a copy -- a Klimt inspired peace.
8. I listened to a wonderful meditation on Happiness by
the woman from Positive Magazine. I love her voice, and
felt elated and motivated afterwards.
9. Your work online on the blogs, Facebook, and Instagram
inspires me, and makes me so happy.
10. Right now I am going to go and work on my painting (No pressure).
My message to myself for today is No Pressure.
Have a thinking about why you are happy day.