It seems like the perfect day for 10 Reasons to be Happy.
1. I started painting again yesterday on a hard work. Slowly, slowly,
but I made some progress, and understood my next steps. Yay!
2. We are getting a new kitten on the weekend, and I think she will
be wonderful. She is a Tortiepoint Siamese, like our cat Fiona, who is one
of the kindest, most intelligent, and loving animals we've ever had.
3. I'm reading a good book -- Dare to Lead, by Brené Brown,
who I see has a new podcast I'd love to listen to.
4. We put up one of our holiday trees on the back porch in the
freezing cold last night.
5. We will probably put up the one for the front porch tonight.
(Ontario's COVID numbers are rising dramatically, so who knows
we may be having Christmas on the porch again this year.)
6. I ordered new Holiday Cards and they should be ready tomorrow!
7. We have been listening to Holiday music, singing, and watching Holiday
movies at night -- which are so cheerful.
8. It snowed all day today, light pretty snow, so I put my icers on
for my walk, and it was beautiful.
9. There is supper in the fridge, so I don't have to cook, and it's my night.
(My husband and I make dinner every other night.)
10. You! You make me happy every single day. Thank you for your
support and kind comments. You so rock!
Have a noticing your happiness day.
11. What? Oh yes. Break every rule. While I'm at it, why not use this
12 year old portrait of me? I like the style, and I'll think about that as
I'm working on a portrait now of someone who is not me.