For us tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving. One great thing about
having written more than 3,000 blog posts is that I frequently come
upon work I'd forgotten, like the painting I'm showing you today. I enjoy
thinking about what I'm grateful for all the time, but this weekend is about
reflecting on what's great about our lives:
1. I'm grateful for my wonderful family. Thank you for your love.
2. I'm so happy to have wonderful, kind, supportive, funny friends.
3. I'm grateful for my health.
4. I feel so lucky to be an artist, and to be part of a vibrant worldwide
5. Every day the news makes me more, and more aware about how
lucky I am to live in Canada.
What are you grateful for? Even in the midst of an ongoing pandemic,
I feel so glad that I have an optimistic nature. Thank you Mommy
for teaching me that skill.
Have a great Thanksgiving Day Canada.
Post a Comment