After Breakfast -- More Coffee?
Black marker on Moleskine paper
8 x 10 inches
Barbara Muir © 2015Dear friends in the blog world,
and the wide world,
the other day my blog reached
200,000 hits. That is mind blowing.
Here are 5 things blogging has taught me:
1. There is a community of like-minded
artists out in the wide, wide world, and
I am super blessed to know them.
2. When you care about the work other
people create, they will care about yours.
3. The Internet is an incredible gift for
artists, in terms of joining a world wide
neighbourhood, sharing techniques, selling art,
gallery info, and appreciating one another.
4. Pay attention to the marketing tips
of Alyson Stanfield. She has been a
great friend and official and unofficial
5. Say thank you to everyone who helps you.
And to that end.
6. Thank you everyone!who shares their own work, comments on
my blog, buys my work, displays my
work in their galleries and who
comes by and notices what I'm trying to do
-- you make my day! ;-)
Have a thanking-your-friends day