The feeling of pink
Acrylic on birch panel
5 x 7 inches
Barbara Muir © 2019
In an effort to be part of your Good News Network, here are 10
reasons why I am happy today.
1. I'm finished this little painting of pink tulips, and I like it.
2. A dear friend came for coffee, who I hadn't
seen in a long time. So much laughter. It was
3. I saw another artist at the printer, who is
very funny, and helped him apply to an acting agency.
4. I picked up a photo reference for one of my
5. A friend in the Netherlands let me know
the type of packing case for canvasses she uses
and where to buy them. Thank you so much!
6. It is the day before my wonderful nephew's
birthday and I miss him. He is an amazing artist,
actor, writer and director.
7. I read Danny Gregory's post about How to feed your soul.
He talked about how "your body is the dog of your mind." Meaning
you have to take care of yourself at least as well as you'd take
care of your pet dog.
8. Danny Gregory's post had such an impact on me that I asked
Steven to go with a walk with me tonight. Even though it
was raining, slippery and dark we went for a walk which left us
both in a very cheery mood.
9. The farmer friends we visit at the Brickworks market will
be back from visiting Turkey tomorrow, and we're going to pick
up our standard order of eggs, lettuce and quiche - all
10. I am thinking about the solutions to a couple of paintings,
and I know the ideas will come to me.
Have a thinking of 10 reasons to be happy day.