Monday, April 27, 2020
The best things about today
It's been a long day, and a busy one, so I am just putting
this nice band of paintings up and writing a list.
The Five best things about today:
1. Christopher (my son) and Megan (my daughter-in-law)
came to visit with Alice and Madeline. They sat far away
from us in our yard in the brilliant sunlight and it was
a beautiful visit.
2. It was the last day of my Monday night class and all
of my students sent in their video presentations. What
a treat! Bitter sweet because we had to finish the
last half of the semester online, but wonderful to see.
3. Our favourite restaurant opened again for take out and
we had delicious Thai food for dinner after my class finished
4. The tulips in the kitchen look amazing.
5. We are well and it was a gorgeous day.
Have a loving the best things in your life day.
- Barbara Muir
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- I paint and draw on commission and for shows. To commission a portrait, or purchase one of my paintings please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A major highlight in my career? Drawing Oprah Winfrey live via Skype for her show "Where in the Skype are you? Galleries: Studio Vogue Gallery, Toronto, Canada. The Amsterdam Whitney Gallery, New York City. Gallery at the Porch Door, Kingston, Canada. Your positive comments on this blog mean the world to me. I'd love to hear from you!