Zoey, my dog dictate
my blog tonight. I was talking to a friend today about dog wisdom
and it tempted Zoey to chip in.
Seven things that dogs know:
1. Move forward -- the good stuff is all in front of you.
2. Each day is a good day, as long as you can go out in it.
3. There is no right season for turkey.
4. The best couch to sleep on, is the one you aren't
supposed to be on -- wait until no one is home.
5. Every day is a play day.
6. Let the people you love know you're ecstatic when
they come in the door.
7. If you can't have a run, walk, and if you can't
have a walk, sleep.
That's it for today .
Have a walking-the-dog-in-the-spring-light day.
- Barbara Muir
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- I paint and draw on commission and for shows. To commission a portrait, or purchase one of my paintings please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A major highlight in my career? Drawing Oprah Winfrey live via Skype for her show "Where in the Skype are you? Galleries: Studio Vogue Gallery, Toronto, Canada. The Amsterdam Whitney Gallery, New York City. Gallery at the Porch Door, Kingston, Canada. Your positive comments on this blog mean the world to me. I'd love to hear from you!